The Designers Guild Annexe
A beautifully appointed self-contained townhouse apartment across the street from the Old Vine. Stylishly furnished with fabrics and furniture from the Designers Guild and from local design company Design House.
Apartment Accommodation In Winchester City Centre
With kitchen, bathroom, living room and two bedrooms – the first-floor with kingsize double bed, the second-floor with one single bed and one foldaway bed – the apartment is suitable for single, double or family occupancy, up to four guests. The apartment is double-glazed, and faces a quiet residential Winchester back street, away from the hustle and bustle of city-centre life. Guests also have use of a small garage.
- A deep pocket-sprung mattresses
- Superior Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Flat-screen TV with Freeview digital channels in both the living room and master bedroom
- Wireless broadband internet access
- Beverage-making facilities, including a Nespresso coffee maker
- Fridge containing fresh milk and complimentary soft drinks
- Kitchenette with oven and hob
- Washing machine and clothes airer
- Iron and ironing board
- Digital safe
- A spacious bathroom with shower over bath
- Luxurious Noble Isle toiletries also included.
Breakfast is served in the Old Vine’s restaurant. All rates quoted via this website include breakfast.
HOTEL ROOM PRICE
Accommodation from £150.00 per night (single occupancy, supplements apply for multiple occupancy and weekends). If you have an enquiry, or would like to book a hotel room, then please email the Old Vine Reservations team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you right away (email is preferred, as we can't always answer the phone, particularly during busy periods); or call +44 (0)1962 854616, leaving a voicemail if necessary.